BOC Sciences always places the quality of its scientific research service on top, prioritizes the needs of our customers, performs our analysis under strict procedures, and provides our customers with professional scientific analysis of the research and development services.
Amino acid is the basic unit of protein. Its wide range of use can be applied to areas such as food, medicine, feed additives, cosmetics, industry and agriculture. Development in bioengineering technologies has helped amino acid to gradually become one of the major research areas in the 21st century. Demand for amino acids is increasing. and new reforming processes of the amino acids are emerging. In recent years, more attentions are given to the innovation and improvement of amino acid analysis methods. The speed, sensitivity, and instrument automation levels of amino acid analysis have advanced. At present, instruments used to determine amino acids mostly consist of ion exchange chromatography (IEC), high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), or gas chromatography (GC). The detectors used in these instruments include ultraviolet-visible absorption, fluorescence, chemiluminescence, etc.
Technologies used to analyze amino acid are important for life science, food science, clinical medicine, geological investigation, paleontology and other fields. Amino acid analysis has a wide range of applications. For example, to cultivate excellent varieties of crops, the content of protein and amino acids in the seed must be considered. The content of methionine in the research of feed formula must be determined. Diseases can be diagnosed based on the change of some amino acid content in physiological fluids. BOC Sciences uses UPLC® amino acid analysis solution to meet specific needs, such as: characterization of amino acids in proteins, monitoring of cell culture media, and analysis of nutritional components in food and feed. This type of end-to-end system can successfully provide accurate and reliable data information.
BOC Sciences's amino acid analysis solutions provide you with a way to control the main factors that change your amino acid analysis. From optimized instrumentation and quality control chemistry methods to standardized software engineering, methods, report templates, and qualification tools, you can rely on a comprehensive, detailed, robust, and reliable analytical method to ensure successful analysis of every sample.
Our services include but not limited to the following):
- Normal HCL hydrolysis and Amino Acid Analysis
- Buffer blank or unusual/modified amino acid standard analysis
- Amino Acid Analysis Data Review and Consultation
- Microanalysis of Amino Acids
- Physiological Analysis of Biological Fluids
- Food Content Analysis
- High sensitivity down to low microgram scale
- Amino acid testing of all 20 natural amino acids
- Comprehensive report delivered within 5-7 days
- Analysis of non-standard amino acids
- Stable and reliable quality
- Competitive cost
- Piestansky J, Galba J, Olesova D, Kovacech B, Kovac A. Determination of immunogenic proteins in biopharmaceuticals by UHPLC-MS amino acid analysis. BMC Chem. 2019;13(1):64. Published 2019 May 10. doi:10.1186/s13065-019-0581-z